Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hello

It's been so long since I've written a new blog post or anything for that matter, that I am just writing something now. I went to a ladies retreat about a month and half ago and spent some time journaling and dreaming. Jeremy and I started taking Chinese lessons again in September and we have been relearning all that we had learned in 2008, using a different curriculum with our new teacher in Rochester. We are very excited about this and hope to gain full fluency in the language, but lately I have realized that in order for this request or goal to be honored and come to pass I need to remember to put my family first. My new goal is to spend more time investing in the lives of my husband and our children, and then they will be far more happier. We may then discover more stress-free times to study our Chinese and gain more fluency. I need to be content with going at a slower pace, and realize that maybe this time around in the learning process I can learn more thoroughly instead of a frantic, rush pace. That's all for now. I hope to blog more in future days, but I can't promise anything fancy :)

- Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment