Friday, November 18, 2011

Fall Fun

For halloween this year we decided to celebrate with friends and take our kids trick-or-treating for the first time in the neighborhood we used to live in. I dressed Annalise up as Laura Ingalls Wilder in a prairie dress with bloomers. I used to wear it when I was little as a regular, everyday outfit little girls wore in the 70's. Hudson was dressed as a construction worker with overalls, lots of warm plaid, a hammer in his tool loop and his carhart hat. Jeremy walked with Annalise and she was so cute running along with all the other little kids and running around with her little candy basket. I carried Hudson around and tried to keep us both warm. It was cold out, but we weren't out for long.

At home I had a couple pumpkins from a patch we had gone to with family. Instead of making lanterns with scary faces out of them I cooked them instead. We had alot of pumpkin soup, pumpkin breads and bars this fall, it was yummy :)

I will add some pictures of the kids later when I am at the computer again.





No comments:

Post a Comment